Cheers to the upcoming 2018-2019 school year! Don’t forget to register! Registration is a required part of starting the school year. Looking for information? Click on our registration page found HERE.
Some important dates to remember:
- Spanish Assistance with Registration: Friday, August 3 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- On-Site Registration Day #1: Monday, August 6 from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- On-Site Registration Day #2: Thursday, August 9 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Goodrell Open House: Tuesday, August 21 from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- First Day of School: Thursday, August 23 @ 8:30 a.m.
Our new school hours for the 2018-2019 school year are 8:30 a.m. – 3:25 p.m. Doors open in the morning at 8:15 a.m.
Need the school supply list? Click HERE.
Our on-site registration days are a great time to purchase a P.E. uniform, pay school fees, get upcoming athletic information, and more! Computers and additional assistance will be available. Don’t forget to register!
All incoming Kindergartners, 6th Graders, and 9th graders are REQUIRED to have proof of residency. This can be turned into the school office. Examples include a utility bill, lease agreement, purchase agreement, vehicle registration, or DHS paperwork. See our registration page for more information or call the office at 515-242-8444. Daily registration assistance is available in the office anytime between 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. during the weekdays. If you are new to the district and need to enroll your child, please go to the Welcome Center located at 2100 Fleur Drive in Des Moines.