Online registration for the 2019-2020 school year will open on Monday, July 15, 2019.
Our On-Site Registration Days will be:
- Monday, July 29 from 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, August 1 from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
ELL Back to School Fair (Interpreters Available):
- Saturday, August 3 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. @ Hoover High School (4800 Aurora Ave)
- Tuesday, August 6 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. @ North High School (501 Holcomb Ave)
- Thursday, August 8 from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m. @ McCombs Middle School (201 County Line Rd.)
- Saturday, August 10 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. @ East High School (815 E 13th St.)
Computers and additional help will be available. Attendance is not mandatory; it’s here if you need it! You can pay student fees, purchase a P.E. uniform (not required), and get upcoming school year information. **All incoming 6th and 9th graders are REQUIRED to have proof of residency. See Proof of Address section below for acceptable documentation.**
2019-2020 Goodrell Important Fees:
- Textbook: $55.00
- Partial Textbook: $27.50
- Athletics/Intramurals: $15.00 Per Sport
- P.E. Uniform: $14.00 Optional
- Yearbook: $20.00 Optional
- Additional Registration Support: HERE
- Enrollment/Information Forms: HERE
- Infinite Campus Parent Portal: HERE
- Online Payments: HERE
To help ensure that schools and students are well prepared for the first day of school, parents are encouraged to register their child or children online for their convenience.
The online registration process will allow parents to submit information and upload relevant documents directly to the district, including immunization records, transcripts and address verification (see Proof of Address section for acceptable documents).
Current DMPS families with parent portal accounts will receive a personalized link through Infinite Campus. Follow the link to verify information and upload relevant documents.
Don’t have a parent portal account? Forgot your password? Contact the office at 515-242-8444! A portal key is not necessary.
If you are a family new to the DMPS district, you are required to go to the Welcome Center to get your student(s) registered. The Welcome Center is located at 2100 Fleur Dr in Des Moines. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (excluding major holidays). The center registers students on a walk-in basis. The following documents are required in order to complete registration: photo ID, proof of address (see below for details), student’s immunization records, and student’s birth certificate. For more information, click HERE or call 515-242-7371.
Proof of Address
Accepted address verification documents:
- Utility Bill or Confirmation of Services (within the last 60 days)
- Lease or notarized statement from landlord
- Purchase Agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- Polk County Assessors- print copy of web page verifying property ownership
- Property tax statement
- Vehicle registration
- DHS Paperwork
- Shelter Stay Verification
If you are residing in another person’s home, please provide a notarized statement from that person stating you and your child(ren) are living there, including their name and address, as well as one of the above approved address verification documents in their name.