The 5 dimensions of Wellness we will be focusing on at Goodrell are;
- Intellectual Wellness – Enjoys learning, asks questions, wants to know more, meets deadlines, does personal best.
- Social Wellness – Treats others with respect, works with others in a group, is polite to others.
- Emotional Wellness – Understands feelings, manages feelings, is empathetic, handles conflict in a positive manner, sets goals and understands the steps to reach those goals.
- Physical Wellness – Feels good, is active, enjoys work, handles emergencies, enjoys free time, eats nutritiously, drinks plenty of water, gets enough rest
- Spiritual Wellness – Gives without expecting anything in return, sees the big picture, takes care of self physically and emotionally